Following its hugely successful competition, which was held in early June, Nitida Wine Estate, is launching a second competition with bigger and better prizes than ever.
Says Nitida’s Bernhard Veller: “We were delighted with our June promotion, and have had a lot of people get in touch to ask us when we will be running another competition – either because they missed the deadline for our first one or because they weren’t fortunate enough to have been one of the five lucky people to win and they want a second go.”
Veller says that the simplicity of the competition was one of the factors that made it so successful and will repeat the mechanics for their follow-up competition.
It’s only the prizes that will differ,” says Veller, “and this time we think the prizes that are up for grabs are bigger, better and will be more sought after.”
Simply put, anyone who places an order for 12 bottles or more of Nitida wine, via the farm’s website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, will automatically be entered into a draw to win one of the following:
• A once-in-a-lifetime three-night luxury stay for two adults at Kwandwe – the award-winning big five safari destination in the Eastern Cape. The prize includes 5-star accommodation, all meals and house drinks as well as game drives and big game walks.
• An unforgettable day, during harvest, spent with Nitida winemaker Etienne Louw, as well as a specially curated picnic, with wine, for four adults, courtesy of Nitida’s At Tables restaurant.
• A unique experience with The Cape Leopard Trust (CLT) as well as an overnight stay in the Cederberg for two adults. The prize winner and his/her partner will join a member of the CLT team for a unique outing in the mountains to learn more about the elusive cape leopard, their prey, their habitat and the efforts to ensure their long-term survival.
• For the daring and adventurous, an exhilarating tandem jump for one adult, with a video and photographs of the experience, courtesy Mothercity Skydive.
• A fine dining dinner for four at Nitida’s acclaimed Cassia Restaurant, with award-winning Nitida wine included.
Winners will be chosen at random on September 30, 2020, and notified via email on October 1, 2020.
Nitida will ship orders of 12 or more bottles to all large centres in South Africa free of charge once lockdown restrictions have been lifted.
For more information and full Ts and Cs – HERE…