Calling all fitness fanatics, occasional gymmers and those who do Park Run twice a year (i.e. – me!) you do not want to miss out on attending the leading fitness, health and wellness festival of the year – FIBO Global Fitness Africa 2019 presented by Dis-Chem Pharmacies which will play host to a jam-packed celebration of fun, health and fitness from the 25th to 27th of October 2019 at the Ticketpro Dome.
Here are 10 good reasons why you should visit the FIBO Global Fitness Africa Festival…
1. Gear Up and Get Ready for a Great Time: It`s a fun-tastic 3 day celebration of all things healthy with the latest fitness, health and wellness trends and products, inspirational talks and fitness competitions. Free workout classes, show specials, prizes, equipment specials and an interactive experience like none other.
2. Fun for the Whole Family – Yes kiddies too! It`s geared towards the whole family: from working Dads and Moms trying to hustle some training time to beginners looking to develop a more holistic and healthy lifestyle. FIBO caters for the little ones too with the Nickerbockerdooblebug FitPLAYGROUND which is a dedicated, safe and fun child care area to care for the kids while you workout!
3. You will Shop the Latest and Greatest Products: You can shop to your heart`s content with everything from nutrition and supplements to exercise equipment and you can look and feel good with the latest sports apparel. The Dis-Chem Village with over 288 sqm of retail bliss has great show offers, bonus deals and expert fitness leaders to assist you. The village is the place to get the best advice, price and hot deals.
4. It’s a FitFOOD Feast: Learn to cook a healthier way in the FIBO Africa Almond Breeze FitFOOD Kitchen with calorie conscious food demonstrations which will leave you feeling inspired and motivated, contributing to your overall wellbeing. There are classes on how to make the perfect smoothie, delicious vegan recipes, healthy cocktails and all things scrumptious.
5. You are Going To Be Challenged: You can immerse yourself in the challenging FitMOVE Zone where there is something for everyone: from Zumba and African dance, Boxing and old school aerobics to step, self-defence, Booty Burn, FunFit Warrior and Bounce classes.
6. Insane Competitions: Get your team groove on and compete in the MiFitness Games, the FIBO Africa Corporate Challenge, Matrix MX4 Challenge, NPL Strongman Competition or theDSV Skills Challenge powered by Technogym.
7. You are going to Connect: Experience a whole new level of `chill` at the Bos FitZEN Studio, dedicated to the calm side of staying fit and healthy. Relax and unwind during meditation, yoga and restorative dance classes.
8. Be Inspired: The FitTALK Theatre, powered by JBL, covers a variety of important issues in Student Talk, and supplement usage in schools, nutrition, mental fitness and much more.
9. The Body Beautiful Show: This Variety Performance makes a comeback at FIBO Africa and brings together the best of the industry in fitness modelling, dance, entertainment and includes a host of well-known celebrities.
10. Bang for Your Buck: You get more bang for your buck at FIBO Global Africa 2019. Choose between a day pass starting at R120 or a weekend pass which starts at R250 – you get 24 group classes, 29 mind body and soul fit classes, 16 healthy food demos, 13 health wellness and fitness talks and shopping galore!
PRE-SALE Ticket Prices:
Day Pass: R120.00 per person
Weekend Pass: R250.00 per person
DOOR-SALE Ticket Prices:
Day Pass: R150.00 per person
Weekend Pass: R275.00 per person
Tickets to FIBO Global Fitness Africa, presented by Dis-Chem Pharmacies 2019 can be purchased at www.computicket.co.za