Calling all those that tend to suffer from dry and dehydrated skin during the winter months, this is the new product from Dermalogica that everyone should try!
Dermalogica’s Skin Smoothing Cream is now upgraded with the latest technology to feature state-of-the-art Active HydraMesh™ Technology, which works on a molecular level to help reduce TEWL and infuse skin with 48 hours of continuous hydration. This advanced technology also helps shield the skin’s natural microbiome from environmental stress.
Did you know? The average adult loses nearly half a litre of moisture through Trans-Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL) every day, making continuous hydration an essential component of overall skin health.
But between increasing environmental triggers and ever-busier lifestyles, today’s moisturisers need to do more than just replace lost hydration. Dehydration also disrupts the skin’s microbiome and accelerates the loss of crucial enzymes – so we made it our mission to harness advanced hydration technologies into a next-generation formula for our best-selling moisturiser.
Ingredients features and benefits:
• Active HydraMesh™ Technology works on a molecular level, forming a hydrating mesh-like surface over skin to help reduce Trans-Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL) as it infuses skin with 48 hours of vital moisture.
• Hyaluronic Acid, complexed with Mallow, Cucumber and Arnica, brings hydration deep into the skin and helps lock in moisture.
• Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract fights skin damage by helping to neutralise free radicals.
• Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) has been shown to help defend skin against oxidative stress.
• Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) helps smooth and moisturise skin.
Skin Smoothing Cream with Active HydraMesh™ Technology comes in a 100 ml tube, a 50 ml tube and a 15 ml travel size tube. Find it at authorised Dermalogica® concept stores, salons and skin centres, and at dermalogica.co.za.
100 ml – R1179
50 ml – R829
15 ml – R299
To find out more head across to the Dermalogica® website, right here…