This Mother’s Day, celebrate the first lady in your life with a morning or afternoon grand high tea experience.
Indulge in a glass of welcome champagne, a selection of savoury treats ranging from smoked salmon blinis to ricotta and wild mushroom tarts, and a range of decadent desserts ranging from macaroons and rose and pistachio sponge cakes, to espresso pannacotta and lemon meringue tartlets.
The afternoon high tea sitting includes a live performance by female electric string quartet The Muses, between 14h00 and 14h45. Early bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment.
Morning High Tea
Time: 08h30 to 11h30
Ticket: R 295.00 per adult and R 205.00 per child aged 4 to 11
Afternoon High Tea
Time: 12h00 to 16h00
Ticket: R 395.00 per adult and R 205.00 per child aged 4 to 11
Terms and Conditions:
1. Although the high tea caters for children, guests must be 18 or older to consume alcohol.
2. The Course reserve right of admission.
3. The promotion is valid for sit down at the restaurant only and excludes takeaways.
4. Tickets cannot be refunded and are not transferable.
5. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any SLOWmembership benefit, nor any other promotion offered by The Course.
6. Any food or beverages over and above what is included in the set menu is for patrons’ own account.
7. The Course is a cashless environment. As such, only card or Zapper payments are accepted.
The Course Details
A: Corner of Rivonia Road and West Street, Sandton
T: 010 442 5967