Just announced today by Big Concerts! English singer/songwriter Passenger will join Ed Sheeran for all his South African tour dates. Passenger’s most successful single ‘Let Her Go’ was nominated for a BRIT award and won an Ivor Novello Award for the Most Performed Work.
They have also released limited extra seated tickets for the Cape Town show on 28th March. Tickets are expected to sell quickly and fans that still want to attend the concert are recommended to book quickly before they sell out. There are also limited standing tickets left to purchase.
Passenger has just released his new album ‘Runaway’ which is out now, featuring the singles ‘Hell or High Water’ and ‘Survivors’. He is currently on tour in South America, with a European tour beginning in April.
Ed continues his rise as one of the world’s most successful and talented musicians, selling-out stadiums across the globe including South Africa where 3 stadium concerts in Johannesburg and Cape Town sold out in minutes. This will be the first time in history that a second concert date has been added at Cape Town stadium for an international tour.
Saturday 23rd March Johannesburg FNB Stadium – SOLD OUT
Sunday 24th March Johannesburg FNB Stadium – SOLD OUT
Wednesday 27th March Cape Town Cape Town Stadium – SOLD OUT
Thursday 28th March Cape Town Cape Town Stadium – EXTRA SEATED TICKETS RELEASED
Important Ticketing Info
• Tickets can only be purchased from Computicket, are not transferable and cannot be resold or offered for resale.
• Tickets purchased from third-party websites and unauthorized resellers are not valid for entry at the venues.
• Children under the age of 12 or under 1.2m in height are not allowed in Front Zone Standing or General Admission standing area for their own safety.
• Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and no children under the age of 3 are allowed to attend the event.
• To gain admission to the venue you will need the following items:
The credit card used for the purchase, or a photo or photocopy of it;
A valid photo ID matching the customer name on the booking confirmation.
Book tickets only on Computicket here…
Feature image photo credit: Jarrad Seng