Mzuri Pure Beauty have just launched their super skin care range, and I was lucky enough to attend and not only meet the ladies behind the range, but also discover more about this product.
The Mzuri name means ‘beautiful one’ in Swahili to highlight the rich African heritage of the new product range.
Marcelle Hessell, Mzuri’s Brand Manager shares that “Everyone needs to discover their pure beauty. That’s what the Mzuri products have been designed to do.”
The range features active herbal ingredients for your skin – and is suitable for men and women, young and old, across all demographic groups, and was developed and is being launched by Tibb Health Sciences (Pty) Ltd.
Hessell adds “The increasing consumer trend towards more natural and affordable skincare products inspired our team of professional cosmetic scientists to invest extensive research into the properties and effectiveness of a range of 12 active herbal ingredients – and ultimately develop our new easy-to-use Mzuri-Pure Beauty range for the Skin, Earth and You!”
The herbal ingredients incorporated into the Mzuri-Pure Beauty range are chemical free, pesticide and metal free too and include natural ingredients such as Neem, for antibacterial and antifungal properties; Turmeric, Olive oil, Tulsi, for antibacterial properties; Cucumber, Walnut, Hibiscus…and many more.
The cosmetic range includes three Day Products:
• Cleansing Face Wash with Neem and Turmeric, with antiseptic properties that help with skin healing, clean pores, and prevents acne and pimples.
• Revitalizing Day Cream with Liquorice and Hibiscus, which protects against sunburn and UV rays, maintains skin elasticity and promotes a younger looking skin, reduces hyper-pigmentation, calms facial redness, and can be used throughout the year.
• Rejuvenating Anti-ageing Cream with Saffron and Brahmi which prevents early onset wrinkles and removes fine lines.
And three Night products:
• Exfoliating Face Wash with Olive oil and Tulsi that removes dead skin cells and sticky dirt, keeps skin healthy, glowing, and nourished.
• Refreshing Face Scrub with Cucumber and Walnut that removes dead skin cells, stimulates the regeneration of cells, tones the skin, enables it to breathe, and keeps it soft and elastic.
• Moisturizing Night Cream with Almond and Palasha that rejuvenates the skin, prevents skin dehydration, and enhances a natural glow.
Find out more about the product range and the company ethos online here…