Check out my #MyMzansiPasta made using KNORR Mince Mate Fruity Chutney Flavour Curry recipe, the one that got us in to The Sunday Times 🙂
Serves 4* Preparation time 6mins * Cooking time 25mins
1 box KNORR Mince Mate Fruity Chutney Flavour Curry
15ml Sunflower oil
10ml crushed garlic
1 chopped onion
2,5ml curry powder (Rajah Meduim)
500g Boerewors (sliced in bite-sized pieces)
½ Green pepper chopped
½ Red pepper chopped
1 meduim zucchini sliced
800ml hot water
15ml fresh corriander
20g grated cheddar cheese
- Bring medium sized pot of salted water to boil and cook pasta until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in large saucepan or deep pan and fry garlic and onions until soft.
- Add the curry powder and fry for 30 seconds to release flavour and aroma
- Add the sliced boerewors and fry until well browned on all sides
- Add the green pepper, red pepper and zucchini and saute for 5 mins.
- Add contents of Seasoning Mix and hot water to the pan, allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Combine the the sauce with cooked pasta and transfer to a serving dish
- Empty contents of Topping Mix sachet in a jug and add cold milk. Stir until smooth.
- Spoon evenly onto the top of of sauce and cooked pasta. (Optional : Sprinkle grated cheese on top)
- Place under hot grill for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven and garnish with chopped coriander. Serve immediately.
Super easy, and yummy – great for if you don’t feel like cooking on the weekend – or are having friends over!